Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scooter Guardian motor scooter










Scooter.Where do I begin? Well I love the toy version it's cute and fun. I liked that his character could create holograms and imitate other Gobots.I found his cowardice amusing considering everyone else is so brave and confident. Scooter is pure comic gold in the episode entitled "Inside Job". It's the character design I dislike, they made him look like a Gobot version of a Pound Puppy. Scooter's voice is the same as Slimer from the Real Ghostbusters,it's too cutesy for me.I'm disappointed they did not use Scott Menville or Michael Sheehan to voice Scooter, with a different character design of course.I think a design that is more like Bumblebee in the G1 Transformers cartoon would have been a vast improvement over what Hanna Barbera chose.

No comments: